Bethel Theological Studies
Provide broad Biblical/Theological training for Bethel Bible Church members.
- Further equip teachers and ministry leaders (men and women) in the church.
- Prepare more members to serve on all mission trips, especially the IBAC* pastor training trips (Nicaragua, Sierra Leone, future opportunities).
bethel theological studies
Wednesday Evenings | 6:30 PM
Study begins January 22, 2020
AREA OF FOCUS: Reading the Bible for Understanding and Impact
TIME: 6:30 – 8:00 PM
LOCATION: Bethel Bible South | Theater
COST: $15 (includes your workbook)
CHILDCARE: Available (up to 5th grade) for $7 per child, per week. Register your child when you register for the study.
Click the button to the left to register!
HOMEWORK: Some outside reading
MATERIAL: *IBAC Curriculum – Training material created by Dr. Jim Wilson for church leaders in Central America. Bethel Bible has partnered with IBAC for training in Nicaragua and most recently in Sierra Leone.
IBAC has a total of 15 courses:
- Trust and Obey (The Reliability and Authority of Scripture)
- Reading the Bible for Understanding and Impact
- Bible Study Methods – Part 1
- Bible Study Methods – Part 2
- Preparing Biblical Messages
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Doctrine of God
- Doctrine of Christ
- Doctrine of the Holy Spirit
- Doctrine of Man and Sin
- Doctrine of Salvation
- Doctrine of the Church and Pastoral Theology
- Principles of Teaching (Seven laws of the learner)
- Church History