Communications Request Form
The Communications Department at Bethel Bible desires to give glory to God and advance His kingdom through intentional communication and creativity. The Communications Department is designed to help Bethel Bible’s ministries tell their stories well as well as think through overall communication strategies of the church to ensure intentional communication. How we communicate influences how our people interact with Bethel Bible, one another, and the world.
The purpose of this Communications Request Form is to help make it easier to promote your event, ministry, etc. This form helps the Communications Department see the big picture of the event/project before it happens so all the questions can be answered ahead of time. By filling out this form, it helps cut out the back and forth that can sometimes delay getting the final product.
If you have any questions about this form, please email our Communications Director, Hillary Dickey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR REQUEST
• Please make sure you have allowed enough time (4-6 WEEKS IN ADVANCE) for the Communications Director to complete the request (see the deadlines below). ANY last-minute requests submitted will not be guaranteed approval.
• Make sure you have all of the information necessary to complete the project (dates, times, text, etc.).
The deadlines below start once the project request is approved, not when your form is submitted. Please factor in holidays when determining your deadline. If the office is closed for a holiday, you will need to add extra time to your request. We will make every effort to meet the deadlines listed below, but there may be exceptions depending on what projects are already in the queue.
- Video (outsourced) – 6-8 weeks
- Logo Development – 2 to 3 weeks
- Print Piece (banner, poster, brochure, etc) – 2 to 3 weeks
- Mailer (postcard) – 1 to 2 weeks
- eNews Announcement (sent out Monday afternoon) – 1 week
- Bulletin Announcement (printed Thursday afternoon) – 1 week
- Stage Announcement (Requires Pastor Approval) – 1 week
- Website Update – 2 to 3 weeks
- Social Media Post (Facebook or Instagram) – 1 to 2 days
- Targeted/Church-wide Email – 1 to 2 days (requires Executive Pastor approval)