Communications Request Form
The purpose of this Communications Request Form is to help make your job easier. I want you to see the big picture of your event/project before it happens so all the questions can get answered ahead of time. By using this form I am hoping to cut out a lot of the back and forth that can sometimes delay you in getting your final product.
If you have any questions about this form, please email email@example.com.
BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR REQUEST
• Please make sure you have allowed enough time (6-8 WEEKS IN ADVANCE) for the Communications Director to complete the request (see the deadlines below). ANY last minute requests submitted will not be guaranteed approval.
• Make sure you have all of the information necessary to complete the project (dates, times, text, etc.).
The deadlines below start once the project request is approved, not when your form is submitted. Please factor in holidays when determining your deadline. If the office is closed for a holiday, you will need to add extra time to your request. We will make every effort to meet the deadlines listed below, but there may be exceptions depending on what projects are already in the queue.
- Video – 6 weeks
- Logo Development – 2 to 3 weeks
- Print Piece (banner, poster, brochure, etc) – 2 to 3 weeks
- Mailer (postcard) – 1 to 2 weeks
- eNews Announcement (sent out Monday afternoon) – 1 week
- Bulletin Announcement (printed Thursday afternoon) – 1 week
- Stage Announcement (Requires Pastor Approval) – 1 week
- Website Update – 2 to 3 weeks
- Social Media Post (Facebook or Instagram) – 1 to 2 days
- Targeted/Church-wide Email – 1 to 2 days (requires Executive Pastor approval)