Seder Wednesday – March 28th
Bethel will take a break from our regularly scheduled activities such as Women’s Bible Study and Student Ministry WNL to observe Seder Wednesday as a Church family. Seder Wednesday is an observation of Christ in the Passover.
Our Seder service will show the link between the ancient Festival of Redemption and Christ as the Lamb of God. This sermonic demonstration is visual, so the congregation will actually see a table set with traditional Passover items. You will see Scripture and visual items used to walk through a Jewish Passover seder, weaving the story of the Exodus together with the life, death and resurrection of Christ. The words He spoke in the upper room come alive as each Hebraic item is carefully explained. Below is some aditional information about this gathering:
- Each campus – Downtown, South, and Whitehouse– will host their own Seder service.
- The Seder demonstration will run from 6:30-8:00 pm.
- There is no cost to participate but those who wish to attend will need to register here.
- Participants will sit at tables and have a sampling of all of the elements at their table.
- This is a family friendly event but families with small babies might want to use childcare. Standard charges apply (if you have already registered for Wednesday night childcare for the semester, this is included).
- The Seder service does have a role for kids to play that might be of interest to them.
Find out more information about Seder Wednesday at: https://jewsforjesus.org/for-congregations/christ-in-the-passover/
Register for the Seder Service at Downtown: https://bethelbible.infellowship.com/Forms/387344
Register for the Seder Service at South: https://bethelbible.infellowship.com/Forms/387354
Register for the Seder Service at Whitehouse: https://bethelbible.infellowship.com/Forms/387353