Bethel has the following job opportunities available:
South Campus: Nursery Coordinator
The Nursery Coordinator will work as part of the family ministry team and under the direction of the family pastor to fulfill the mission and vision of Bethel Bible Church which includes overseeing of all nursery ministry (birth-2 years) events and programs, developing and training leaders, and building relationships with parents.
Sunday Morning (8:30am-12:30pm)
• Oversee all nursery activities (newborn to 2 years) for both services. The goal is to be well staffed to where you are able to attend a worship service.
• Recruit, develop and train volunteers (check-in assistants, care givers in nursery, crawlers and walkers, bible story/song leader, volunteer breakfast provider, etc.)
• Provide a safe and loving environment for newborns through 2 years
• Create an environment where volunteers are cared for and appreciated
• Organize large group activities: (See schedule) Bible story, playtime, snacks, etc.
• Publish bible story lessons to parents
• Coordinate volunteer rotation and communicate appropriately
• Contact and follow up with guests
• Maintain a secure check in and out system
• Ensure that nursery is ready to receive children and cleaned up once children are picked up (supplies available for diaper changes, snacks, bible story, toys picked up and sanitized, etc.)
Baby Dedication (Fall and Spring)
• Lead out in the promotion and organization of baby dedications
• Provide leadership and direction in the decorating, set-up and clean-up
• Develop a team of adults to help host the baby dedication
• Contact parents of newborns: Hospital visits, phone calls, etc.
• Develop a new baby information packet and gift to be delivered to parents
Policies and Procedures
• Work with the family ministry team to keep the policies and procedures up to date and current
• Communicate the policies and procedures to volunteers and ensure that they are followed
• Attend the Family Ministry Team meetings (usually the 1st and 3rd Thursday from 9am-11am)
• Invited to attend the monthly all staff meeting if possible.
• Love for children and deep desire to provide the most loving, caring and safest environment possible
• CPR/First-Aid certified
Part-time (10-15 hours per week)
Not eligible for benefits
Salary: Starts at $7000/year